With our Community
As a Christian school, we are passionate that our students are able to develop a positive attitude towards helping others. In order to ensure our partnership with the community is a positive one, we provide our students with the opportunity to serve their neighbourhood in a variety of ways.
Each one of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.
We pride ourselves on being able to help and support our local community. We have arranged for our students to participate in community service. Service provides our students with opportunities to serve their neighbourhood in a variety of ways and develop a Christ centred servant attitude towards helping others.
Service placements are often carried out in collaboration with local churches or other community groups:
- Stag Community Arts Project
- Supporting and helping at local Nursery schools
- Visits to the Leonard Cheshire Care Home
- Visits to the Lavender Fields Care Home
- Working with local primary schools (eg. listening to younger children read)
- Charities: Fundraising for charitable projects at home or overseas, eg. to visit developing countries to provide help in schools or building water wells
- Trinity's 'Internal Service Programme' includes students assisting with technical assistance for Trinity's drama productions; acts of Worship and musical concerts.