I am delighted to welcome you to the Trinity School website.
Trinity is a state funded Christian secondary school which is the seventh most popular school in Kent and Medway after only three years in existence. We opened with four forms of entry in September 2013, established under the government’s free school initiative. I hope that our website will provide you with an insight into our Christian values, our recent progress, and our ambitious plans for the future of our school.
Our vision is to be an outstanding, high-achieving Christian School. Our curriculum is rich and stimulating, delivered by outstanding teachers and designed to challenge every individual child to reach and exceed their academic and personal potential. Our students enjoy a wide range of opportunities including sports, culture and music, ensuring they receive a well-rounded and fulfilling education.
We had our first Ofsted inspection in June 2015 and received a ‘good’ judgement. Inspectors reported:
- The vast majority of parents are delighted to have chosen Trinity for their children.
- Most students behave consistently in an exemplary fashion. They are polite, courteous, respectful and caring towards each other. They show real interest in their learning.
- Leaders are committed to achieving excellence for all members of the community.
- All members of the Trinity community are committed to enabling all students equally to achieve the fullness of their academic and human potential.
- All leaders are passionate and enthusiastic and have made substantial progress in establishing a good school in challenging circumstances.
- Leaders have created a unique ‘Trinity Way’, founded on the school’s core set of values with a strong Christian emphasis of truth, excellence, love, leadership and service. This is fully in keeping with the Christian vision of the founding organisation, Sevenoaks Christian Education Trust. There is a strong sense of purpose for the school.
We believe that education takes place in a context of family and community relationships. We are establishing strong relationships with local primary schools, churches, businesses, and the community to provide students with the opportunity to broaden their understanding and knowledge, and ensure they gain an insight into the world of work.
In September 2016, we move into our state-of-the-art £19 million school building, which will provide an outstanding learning environment for our students long into the future.
If you would like to find out more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01732 469111. We look forward to welcoming you to Trinity School.