Trinity is currently a 4 Form Entry (11-18) Christian free school academy based in Sevenoaks. We are growing to a 6 Form Entry (6FE), subject to planning permission, over the next 2 years and moved into our established building in September 2016 with 473 students. Our sixth form opened September 2018. At full capacity we will have 1,140 students which includes our sixth form of 240.
Why work for Trinity School Sevenoaks?
- A Christian school with a strong vision, values and leadership
- We strive to place staff and students at the centre of everything we do
- We will prioritise your development and help you achieve your career aspirations
- We are confident you will enjoy coming to work each day
- There is a real unity across the school and at every level
- You will be joining a school where your efforts will not go unnoticed
- We occupy a state of the art building and office & classrooms are well resourced
- There is ample on-site staff parking and designated staff work rooms
- Good travel links to London (35 mins by train), M25 (10 mins) and we are located in the heart of rural Sevenoaks
Parents, staff and students describe the school as a truly special place to work, teach and learn. The culture is supportive, challenging and every member of the Trinity team has high standards and expectations, and strives for excellence in every aspect of school life. Our vision and values permeate everything we do and this is demonstrated by our extremely well-behaved, polite students right through to our flourishing co-curricular programme.
Visits to school are encouraged and welcomed. If you would like to visit, please email email@example.com or telephone 01732 469111 to book an appointment.